Let’s begin with an unrelated picture of my puppy because adorable.
Colby walks around 85% of his life with one ear flipped up like that. We cannot figure out why! In any case, it makes him look adorable. In other puppy-related news, he won a contest! About a month ago, the Pittsburgh Marathon tweeted and asked people to send pictures of their dogs preparing for the Purina PRO Plan Pet Walk. I sent one of Colby running right next to me but looking right up at the camera. Votes were collected on Facebook for people’s favorite dog and this weekend, we found out that he won!
They will be mailing us a basket of food, treats, and toys in the next few days. I am so excited!
Now, let’s talk about Tuesday. To keep with the randomness that I have been sharing with you…
1. Trader Joe’s is always amazing but it was particularly amazing last night after I subbed for a Spin class because they were giving this deliciousness away in the form of free samples.
I have never appreciated guacamole until last night. It will now become a staple in my diet. 😉
2. Today I woke up to go to the gym and after driving for about 2 miles, I jumped in the air because I saw something move in the back seat of my SUV…
This magical umbrella from Target opened itself and scared the heck out of me! It’s also broken in 3 places so it might be time for a replacement.
3. This weekend is going to be so exciting! I am going to the Tim McGraw concert on Saturday and on Sunday I will be participating in The City Spree! It’s a city-wide race with no course! There are 5K, 10K, and walking options available. Racers begin in the middle of the course and are given a map with different checkpoints. Each checkpoint is worth a certain amount of points, but the points decrease as that specific place is visited more. You want to be the first runner there! It will be exciting 🙂 If you’re looking for something fun to do this weekend, you should sign up!
About the race: http://www.cityofplay.org/cityspree/
– Tell me 3 random things about your Tuesday!
– What’s the next “race” you plan on running?